YSL Residences Summary
Sitting proud at the corner of Yonge & Gerrard, YSL pronounces 85-storeys of Cresford Luxury. Situated in the heart of our city, this new Toronto landmark will be surrounded by universities, hospitals, luxury shopping, dining, and more. Cresford has tapped the expertise of one of the world’s most highly regarded architecture firms, New York based Kohn Pedersen Fox, to make this vision come to life. KPF’s design excellence and renowned experience will complement Cresford’s commitment to quality, design and luxury to deliver an iconic building and community that will further raise the profile of Yonge Street and put Canada on the world stage.
Keeping with the trend of mixed-use developments topped by lavish skyscrapers, this new project is set to revitalize the southeast corner of Yonge Street and Gerrard Street East. Steps from the heart of downtown Toronto, this project has a distinctly urban vibe with plenty of space for upscale retail and dazzling views of the downtown skyline. YSL Residences by Cresford is slated for occupancy in 2021. Proposed as a striking 1,128-foot tower with 98 storeys, it’s currently on track to be Canada’s tallest building. Its slender design pairs contemporary architecture with a selection of iconic heritage storefronts, for a structure that will make a dazzling addition to this rapidly-growing urban stretch.
This new condominium project will rise from the land at 363-391 Yonge Street and 3 Gerrard Street, perfectly situated on the vibrant commercial strip of Yonge, while backing on to Ryerson University’s bustling urban campus. Eight properties on Yonge will be redeveloped into a grand, nine-storey podium that will anchor the 98-storey tower, while housing retail, office space and condominium amenities. The current heritage facades will be retained, framing the podium, with the entire project being overseen by architectsAlliance and New York’s Kohn Peterson Fox Associates.
In total, the development proposes 957 residential units, with 389 allocated for one-bedroom units, 459 for two-bedroom units and 109 for three-bedroom units. Square footage will range from 538 to a whopping 2,000 square feet for select penthouse suites, with an average two-bedroom spanning 860 square feet. 101,000 square feet will be devoted to retail in the podium, along with almost 120,000 for office use. Residential suites will occupy the remainder of the building, from the ninth floor upwards. Indoor amenities will be concentrated on the 42nd and 43rd levels, with the possibility of an outdoor amenity terrace for residents on the ninth floor of the podium.
While renderings show a smooth, glazed facade free of balconies, the building’s upper penthouse units feature terraces, as well as private elevators. a 340-space parking garage will be housed underground, along with a knockout panel for a PATH connection, opening up the possibility for direct connection with the subway. This is a unique and contemporary project that pushes the envelope of urban architecture and blurs the boundaries of indoor and outdoor living space, a project sure to become a focal point in the downtown core.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Downtown Toronto neighbourhood is a a great area to consider investing in, thanks to its popularity with a wide range of potential tenants. Ryerson University is down the street and both the University of Toronto and the Ontario College of Art and Design are mere minutes away by transit. High-density employment districts like The Bay Street Corridor, Hospital Row and The Financial District are quite close as well, making YSL a convenient address for professionals who want to minimize their commute time.
At the vibrant Yonge and Gerrard intersection, everything is at your fingertips. Indulge in some retail therapy along the commercial stretch of Yonge, or head two blocks south to the newly-renovated Eaton Centre. Every kind of eatery you could imagine, from healthy grab-and-go joints, to lively bars, to five-star dining lines the stretch. Cinemas, live-theatre, and galleries provide your dose of arts and culture, while the influence of nearby Ryerson University gives the area a youthful, innovative vibe.
With walk and transit scores of 100/100, this neighbourhood is paradise for those who crave a high-energy, urban environment where everything is at their door. Proximity to several streetcar lines, plus two subway stations means some of the city’s best neighbourhoods are just a few minutes away, including the Church/Wellsley Village, Yorkville and Cabbagetown.
YSL Residences Highlights
Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
Located at the Church- Yonge Corridor neighbourhood in Toronto
3 minute walk to College Subway Station
5 minute walk to Ryerson University
Walking distance to Eaton Centre and Dundas Square
Close to shops, restaurants and schools
Has a transit score of 100/100: Word class public transportation
Nearby parks include Joseph Sheard Parkette, College Park, & Alexander Street Parkette
King’s Landing Condos Summary
This new project is a new condominium development coming to one of the most exciting master-planned communities in the City of Toronto. This is your opportunity to own in the fabulous Concord Park Place. King’s Landing Condos will be part of Concord Park Place. This new community will do so much more than just add density to the area, it will create a new thriving neighbourhood that’s connected to shopping, employment, transit, and more. It aims to create a fully equipped and walkable enclave that’s sure to be one of the most coveted areas in North York. It’s located directly across from Bessarion Station on Line 4 Sheppard, which has among the lowest traffic in the city, Concord Park Place will change all that.
These condos will be part of Concord Park Place, which is being developed by one of the most influential developers in Toronto, Concord Adex. They’re renowned for playing one of the most influential roles in shaping Toronto’s skyline by developing the the CityPlace master-planned community, which was pivotal for fleshing out the cityscape from the waterfront. We expect the same thing to happen with Park Place. This will be a walkable and integrated new neighbourhood with plenty of shops in the ground level of the buildings. One of the most anticipated features in this master-planned community is the Megaclub that will be available to the local residents. It will be a fully equipped athletic and recreation centre that’s outfitted with an outdoor fitness zone, billiards lounge, bowling alley, tennis court, and basketball court. Its second phase will implement the addition of a pool, sauna room, and zen garden. Park Place will also feature garden grounds in both the English and French styles. The French garden will include a hedge maze and tables for quiet contemplation. The English Garden will be a freer place that will be the perfect place for a stroll.
Location & Neighbourhood
These condos will be located in the Bayview Village neighbourhood directly across from the Bessarion subway station. This is a tremendous opportunity to get involved in a neighbourhood that’s on the precipice to become one of the most important areas in North York. With only 2,880 daily riders in 2016, Bessarion Station was singled out as the least frequently used subway station in the entire Toronto Subway System. Where many people might think that this area should be avoided in investment and development, Concord knew that the wise thing to do would be to create more demand for the station. In reality, these low ridership numbers only mean that there’s a lot of room for growth in the surrounding area. The station sits in the centre of Line 4 Sheppard. This connects nearby riders with North York Centre, where they can transfer onto Line 1 Yonge/University at Sheppard-Yonge Station. This Centre is one of the most important employment hubs in the GTA. At 40,050 jobs in 2017, it’s the second largest job centre in the city, only behind the downtown core. Around 80% of the jobs in ths centre are office jobs, making it a great employment centre in urban professionals. By transferring onto Line 1, riders can also make an easy trip down to the downtown core. Residents will be able to travel down to Union Station in less than 40 minutes. Another highlight of this project is its proximity to the Bayview Village Shopping Centre. Many of the stores at this mall offer upscale shopping, but it also has a Loblaws grocery store, giving shoppers the chance to pick up things they need for day to day life. Residents can also sleep soundly knowing that they’re also right next to North York General Hospital, which has been serving the community for over 50 years. It’s also a constituent hospital for the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine, meaning there will also be student medical professionals who are looking to rent close to the hospital. This is also a great spot for drivers because it’s handy to both the Ontario 401 Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway, which make traveling across the GTA incredibly easy, so you can conveniently travel to your destination no matter where you’re going. This is your chance to be a part of the next big neighbourhood being built in this area. Even though it’s one of the least busy stations in the system now, Park Place will transform Bessarion Station into a bustling hub of activity. Make sure you connect with us to learn everything you can about this project.
king’s landing Condos Highlight:
Walk Distance to Subway Stations
Step toBayview village Mall
Located beside Highway 401, eight minutes to Highway 404/DVP and less than twenty minutes to Union Station
Close to North York General Hospital.
Close to Loblaw supermarket
Living on Lake Shore Street East
Located just east of Yonge and Lakeshore Blvd E. this area is coming into its own. This strip of Lakeshore, formally known for its majestic harbour and industrial flair is now on its way to adding a buzzing residential and retail hub to its resume.
This architectural blueprint will be anchored by the rebuild of the LCBO headquarter and storefront as well as thousands of retail/commercial space. Not to mention, the complex will be connected through an extension of Toronto’s PATH, the largest underground pedestrian-only retail path in the world.
Boasting a walk score of 95/100, 15-minutes on foot will get you to Union Subway Station and the Go Transit. At your doorstep, the 75 Sherbourne bus will take you to the Bloor- Danforth subway line in under 20 minutes and the 504 King Streetcar runs 24 hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
For driving in and out of the city along Lakeshore Boulevard East, the Jarvis on/off ramp via the Gardiner Express Way is conveniently a few meters from home.
George Brown College students will enjoy short walks to both the Waterfront and King street campuses and by using effortless TTC routes, Ryerson and U of T students can be at school in just under 20 minutes.
Great Investment Opportunity
Don’t miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to reap the rewards of living on Lake Ontario with spectacular views of the city's waterfront and harbour. This is your chance to invest in a property created to add to the landscape of new developments under the Lower Yonge Precinct Plan (this planning project created to address the significant population growth expected for the area will attract a diverse audience).
With upcoming schooling, retail and restaurant expansions in the Lower Yonge Precinct Area, this project is Menkes development’s most widely accommodating condo yet!
Nestled on Toronto’s Waterfront, Sugar Wharf Condominiums is everything you’ve been dreaming of. A place where dreams, work and play live happily. It’s where homes, offices, shopping, restaurants, daycare, transit, schools and parks are rolled into one magical community. Sugar Wharf combines everything you love into the sweetest life you can imagine.
Sugar Wharf Condos Summary
This new condo project is a pre-construction condominium development near Toronto’s Waterfront.
This tower by Menkes Development gives you a chance to be part of downtown’s most comprehensive neighbourhood transformation. It's the first phase of a master-planned community adding significant retail, office, residential and park space to this growing waterfront neighbourhood.
Sugar Wharf Condos has an estimated completion date of 2022 sits just east of Yonge and combines modern living units with stunning lake views and a range of amenities.
This tower is part of an ambitious development that will eventually include an office building to house LCBO’s head office an LCBO warehouse currently occupies the site , an LCBO retail store, a large public park and five mixed-use condominiums that include residential, retail and community space.
This tower is likely to be close to 80 storeys, high enough to provide dazzling views of the downtown skyline and Lake Ontario. With a full range of lifestyle amenities and a wide selection of unit layouts, it will make a fantastic place to call home for families, students and executives on the go.
A two-acre public park is planned for the site, which will border the site's south portion along Queen's Quay, while a PATH connection will be extremely valuable in providing underground connection with the downtown core and Union station. This is a somewhat unusual feature, which will be in high demand during the colder months.
Location & Neighbourhood
This portion of the waterfront is extremely well located; close to rapid transit, the downtown core and some exciting new arts and cultural developments.
New campuses for George Brown College and the Ontario College of Art and Design are also slated to go up in the neighbourhood within the next few years. It’s also a ten-minute walk from the Financial District, arguably one of the city’s highest-density employment areas.
This development fits into the site covered under the “Lower Yonge Precinct Plan.” The plan was launched to support a major reurbanization of the area, including a mixed-use intensification accompanied by infrastructure improvements.
Most recently, the area has seen the successful Queen’s Quay transformation, which saw a leafy, multi-use promenade created along the waterfront, now popular with walkers, joggers and cyclists. As part of this transformation, a new streetcar service was also implemented, connecting from Union Station to the East Bayfront area.
It’s definitely been a hotspot for both residential and mixed-use developments lately, with many either under construction or in the planning phase.
We’ve also seen a number of these developments encouraging arts and cultural related organizations to call the area home, which has the potential to make the neighbourhood a vibrant and inclusive enclave, full of greenspace, public art and community resources.
The time to invest in an area like this is now, while it’s still on the verge of its full potential.
Sugar Wharf Condos Highlights:
Has a walkscore of 93/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
10 minute walk to Union Station
Walking distance to Billy Bishop Airport and The Financial District
6 minute walk to St. Lawrence Market and Toronto Island Ferry Terminal
Steps from Lake Ontario and Sugar Beach
Close access to University of Toronto St George Campus and Ryerson University
Close to shops, restaurants and schools
Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
Nearby parks include Bercy Park, Sculpture Gardens and St. James Park
The Prestige Condos is a New Condo development by Pinnacle located at Queens Quay and Yonge , Toronto.
A project presented by Pinnacle currently in the planning stages.
There will be 3 towers for The Prestige Condos - 95, 85 and 65 storeys and 2 office towers of 22 and 35 storeys.
The Prestige Condos will also include a public courtyard, with retail and office spaces available. It is proposed the tallest building in the country.
Top Reasons To Buy
- One Yonge Street will be one of the most highly coveted addresses in Toronto
- A multi-phase mixed use community featuring residential, retail & office space
- The development will be directly connected to Toronto’s underground PATH System which make traveling underground through Toronto and connecting to Union Station a breeze
- Walkable to the best of what Toronto has to offer: Lake Ontario Across the Street, 5 Minute Walk to Loblaws, 6 Minute Walk to the Air Canada Centre & Real Sports Bar & Grill, 7 Minute Walk to Sugar Beach, 8 Minutes Walk to Toronto’s Underground PATH, 9 Minute Walk to Corus Entertainment & George Brown College, 10 Minute Walk To Union Station, 12 Minute Walk to the St Lawrence Market, 15 Minutes to the CN Tower, Rogers Centre & Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada & More
- The Financial District is a short 9 minute walk away which has an estimated 200,000+ jobs
- Breathtaking views of both Lake Ontario & The City
- Walk Score of 95/100 meaning nearly all daily errands are just steps away from your front door
- Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you have world class public transportation by your doorstep
- Built by renowned Pinnacle International who are leading builders of luxury condominium residences, master-planned communities, hotels and commercial developments. With over 40 years of experience and over 10,000 completed units you are getting quality, experience & a trusted developer.
- Project Name: One Yonge Condos
- Developer: Pinnacle International
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St. & Lakeshore Blvd
- Price Range: From The $600,000s
- Occupancy: May 2022
- Stories & Suites: 65, 80 & 95 Stories / 3885 units
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: 518 sq ft - 1,873 sq ft
- Maintenance Fees: $0.67/ sq ft + hydro
- Suite Finishes: 9’ Smooth Ceilings, Floor To Ceiling Windows, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Counters with Matching Backsplash, Under Cabinet Lighting, 24" Single Drawer Dishwasher with Paneled Doors, 24" Refrigerator With Paneled Doors To Match Cabinetry, 24" Electric Ceramic Glass Surface Cooktop, 24" Stainless Steel Built-In Oven, Stainless Steel Microwave, Front Loading Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Deposit Structure: $5,000 with Offer / Balance of 5% in 30 Days / 5% in 90 Days / 5% in 180 Days / 5% on Possession Date
- Incentives: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
- Building Amenities: 24-hour Concierge, Gym, Spin Studio, Indoor & Outdoor Kids Play Area, Boardroom, Party Room, Private Dining Room, Games Room, Dog Run with Dog Wash Stations, Outdoor Walking Track with Exercise Stations
- Community Amenities: A Centralized Park for Public Use, 50,000 Square Foot Community Centre run by the City of Toronto including 6 Lane, 25 Meter Indoor Swimming Pool, Full Size Basketball Court, Numerous Activity Rooms
The Yorkdale Condominiums
$0 Assignment Fee ($5,000 value)
(For a limited time only.)
CAP ON DEVELOPMENT LEVIES
We encourage you to act fast in order to avoid the disappointment
of losing exclusive access to allocated suites.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
Wide plank laminate flooring throughout foyers, kitchens, living and dining areas.
• Carpet in bedrooms
• Approximately 8’ ceiling heights in all main living areas except where bulkheads occur
• Smooth plaster ceilings in foyers, kitchens, living and dining areas
• White stacked apartment size washer and dryer
• Painted drywall walls, flush/slab interior doors and baseboards.
• Individually controlled fan-coil heating and air conditioning.
Kitchen cabinets feature choice of two tone packages (dark lowers and fridge cabinet with white horizontal look uppers) or an all-white package with horizontal look uppers.
• Kitchens feature granite countertops, glass tile backsplash, single under-mount stainless steel sink, chrome single-hole lever faucet and chrome hardware.
• Appliance package includes a counter depth 24" stainless steel fridge, 24" electric stainless steel slide in range, 24" stainless steel dishwasher, 24" stainless steel under cabinet hood vent, and an appliance ready shelf in upper cabinets.
Porcelain tile flooring in bathrooms
• Bathrooms include a vanity, stone countertop, chrome single lever faucet under-mount white sink, and a white single flush two piece toilet and chrome hardware and accessories.
• Matching tile tub surround, tile shower wall (as per plans)
• Tile feature wainscoting behind vanity and toilet in suites with a single bathroom and in the master bathroom of two and three bedroom suites.
• Feature shelf above vanity and toilet between wall and tub or shower (as per plans) in suites with a single bathroom and in the master bathroom of two and three bedroom suites.
• Bathrooms with tubs only have a shower head, valve and diverter, and tub filler.
• Bathrooms with walk-in showers only (as per plans) have a shower head and valve.
• Custom framed mirror in all bathrooms
DUNDAS SQUARE GARDENS
Dundas Gardens Square will total 45 storeys rising beside a 16 storey-mixed
use podium with retail at the base.The project would bring 767 new units to
the area Just east of Yonge Street, Dundas Square Gardens will command
one of the new and emerging hip neighbourhoods of Toronto, in the centre
of trendy galleries, unique restaurants, eclectic shops, unrivalled live entertainment,
and urban parks. Dundas Square Gardens will sit atop a unique 17-storey Garden
Terrace building which will anchor the tower to the street, providing an organic
connection to the vibrant Dundas and Jarvis streetscape. Five cascading rooftop
terrace gardens on different floors add a fascinating texture to the tower ’s profile.
The result is a dynamic, changing facade that appears different from various
vantage points as it responds to its urban context. Coming home to Dundas Square
Gardens is an experience out of the ordinary. Floating above the streetscape on the
3rd floor, the resplendent Sky Lobby captivates you with its lavish décor and
contemporary ambience. Featuring clean white porcelain flooring,
full height glass walls and stylish linear fireplace, the Sky Lobby and Sky
Lounge is where you and your guests are received in regal style
by a courteous 24-hour Concierge.
SPECIAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM
LIMITED OFFER *
(value of $5,000)
CAP DEVELOPMENT CHARGES & LEVIES
$4,900 for Studios, 1 Bedrooms & 1 Bedrooms + Den
$7,900 for 2 Bedrooms and 3 Bedrooms
FIRST 300 LOCKERS FREE (value of $5,000)
20% EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
Only 10% Deposit in the First Year*
$500 on floors 5 to 19
$1,000 on floors 19 and Up
Building Features & Amenities
- Inspired tower designed by renowned architect Rosario Varacalli
- Original art installation displayed in the double height lobby
- Luxurious Spa Level at the 4th floor with avant-garde hot and cold plunge pools, aqua massage for two, generous steam room and sauna. Spa Level also features an oversized outdoor pool with private cabanas, wading pool and hot tub.
- Other amenities include a serene yoga room and spacious dance studio, delicious juice bar and a beautifully landscaped zen garden complete with individual fire pits
- Fitness Level at the 5th floor features a fitness gallery with the newest weight and cardio training machines, cross fit and pilates studios, as well as a games room connected to the Wi-Fi lounge. From this level, residents can enjoy the sprawling view of spa lounge located just below
- Rooftop Entertainment Level with a breathtaking view of Toronto’s skyline features vast party lounges with their own separate kitchens, a multi-media lounge and spectacular outdoor sun deck with panoramic views. This level is complemented with BBQ counters, communal dining tables, fire pits with comfortable seating, and an outdoor large screen movie theatre. Convenient free Wi-Fi in the lobby on all amenity levels
- Central building water filtration system for a healthy lifestyle
- Emergency response panels located within the brightly lit parking garage for immediate concierge contact
- Architecturally designed aluminum window frames with double pane sealed glazed units complemented by sculptural flutes
- High performance thermal envelope minimizes unwanted solar gain and heat loss
- Selection of high efficiency building mechanical equipment
- Paints with low levels of volatile organic compounds
- Hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and allergens
- Minimized water use through the design of low waste systems and a selection of water wise fixtures and appliances
- Motion sensors in common areas to reduce electricity costs
- Tri-sorter disposal and recycling system
- Floor plans designed to capture the maximum effect of the inspired space and beautiful views
- Capacious floor to ceiling windows, exclusive of bulkheads
- Balconies with easily accessible waterproof electrical outlets
- Tall nine-foot high smooth-finish ceilings in principal rooms, exclusive of bulkheads
- High-efficiency individually-controlled air conditioning and heating system
- Modernized Wi-Fi enabled thermostat allowing for remote access via smartphone or computer
- Contemporary long lasting energy saving lights
- Fashionable range of designer, pre-engineered flooring throughout, except bathrooms and laundry
- Large capacity stackable washer and dryer
- Individual metering of electricity and water
- Prewired for telephone, cable, internet and in-suite alarm
- Emergency in-suite communication system, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and sprinklers
- Open concept kitchens overlook the living/dining room with a convenient breakfast bar
- Sleek European custom cabinetry designed by DesignAgency with a selection of contemporary finishes and a multitude of choices of quartz countertops with optional full backsplashes
- 24” fully-integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels, 24” built-in contemporary electric cook top and wall oven
- Dishwasher with cabinetry matching front panels, concealed microwave and range hood
- Stainless steel, under-mount sink with single lever Europeanstyle faucet
- Convenient under cabinet lighting
- Premium European style cabinetry with sculpturally-formed corian sink(s) and countertop, as per plan
- Stylish designer-selected vanity mirrors
- Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass enclosed showers, as per plan
- Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
- Designer faucets and accessory packages
Service on Demand
- One year membership to ultimate lifestyle concierge services provided for each residence 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Exceptional service menu sampling: dining recommendations/ reservations; theatre, concert, show & sports event ticket booking; drop off/pick up of laundry & dry cleaning; gifting services - flowers, chocolates, baskets; airline reservations, airport transfer/limousine services; pet care - walking, training, grooming; grocery shopping and floral delivery; relocation services - packing, moving; housekeeping & interior decorating; fitness training & translation services
Penthouse Collection Residences (Additional Features)
Floors 54 to 58
- Grand ten-foot high smooth-finish ceilings in principal rooms, exclusive of bulkheads
- All finishes, as per Vendor’s upgraded samples
- Powder room in select residences
Appliances for Penthouse Collection Residences under 850 Sq.Ft.
- Sub-Zero 24” fully-integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels
- Wolf 24” built-in contemporary electric cook top
- Wolf 24” built-in wall oven
- Asko fully-integrated dishwasher with cabinetry matching front panels
- Concealed microwave and range hood
Appliances for Penthouse Collection Residences over 850 Sq.Ft. and under 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Sub-Zero 30” fully-integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels
- Wolf 30” built-in contemporary electric cook top
- Wolf 30” built-in wall oven
- Asko fully-integrated dishwasher with cabinetry matching front panels
- Concealed microwave and range hood
Appliances for Penthouse Collection Residences over 1200 Sq.Ft.
- Sub-Zero 36” fully-integrated refrigerator-freezer with cabinetry matching front panels
- Wolf 36” built-in contemporary electric cook top
- Wolf 36” built-in wall oven
- Asko fully-integrated dishwasher with cabinetry matching front panels
- Concealed microwave and range hood
E Condos is designed by Roy Varacalli which will be developed by Bazis Inc.,
Metropia Urban Landscape and RioCan. It consist of two towers, a 64-storey one
at the northeast corner of Yonge and Eglinton and a 44-storey one at the north end
of the site on Roehampton Avenue. It consists of 1166 units in 2 buildings that Start
from mid $200,000's.Also, the complex would be connected to Eglinton subway
• Extended ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. in principal rooms,
exclusive of bulkheads for mechanical and structural requirements.
• Attractive and secure solid core entry door with distinctive designerselected
lever hardware and security door viewer.
• Decorator baseboards selected by interior designer.
• Sliding and/or swing doors to balcony, as per plan.
• A fashionable range of easy care, designer-selected, pre-engineered
flooring creates a contemporary look in the foyer, kitchen, dining and
living areas, den and bedroom(s), as per Vendor’s standard samples.
• Full-size stacking washer/dryer with exterior venting.
• Walls, baseboards, trim and doors will be painted with primer and
finished with two coats of latex paint for extra durability.
• Ceilings to have white, smooth paint finish.
• Architecturally designed, environmentally conscious aluminum
window frames with double pane sealed glazed units.
• Beautiful kitchen cabinetry designed by Mike Niven exclusively for
these residences is available in a variety of contemporary materials
and colours, from Vendor’s standard samples.
• State-of-the-art European-style 24” kitchen appliance package,
includes integrated fridge and dishwasher, integrated exhaust fan,
electric cooktop, oven and microwave.
• Your choice of elegantly durable quartz countertops designed to
complement the exquisite kitchen cabinetry, from Vendor’s standard
• Choose from ultra-fashionable backsplash materials and colours, from
Vendor’s standard samples.
• Single bowl stainless steel, under mounted sink with sleek, designerselected
• Under cabinet lighting.
• Designer-selected ceiling mounted pendant lights.
T h e Bathrooms
• Exclusively-designed under mounted sink with attractive quartz
countertop and Mike Niven-selected vanity, from Vendor’s
• Designer-selected vanity mirror.
• Choose from a variety of decorator porcelain floor tiles, from
Vendor’s standard samples.
• Convenient shower light, as per plan.
• Relaxing, built-in deep soaker bathtub with a flat top edge and a
single-lever faucet, as per plan.
• For total comfort and safety, a temperature-controlled and pressurebalanced
shower faucet and energizing shower head, as per plan.
• Separate shower enclosures have a glass swing door, as per plan.
• Select from a contemporary selection of designer wall tiles for
shower enclosures and tub surround, as per plan.
• Designer inspired accessory package.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
• Contemporary light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s),
bedroom(s), kitchen and den.
• Central building water filtration system.
• Individual metering of electricity.
• Pre-wiring for high-speed internet.
• Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.
• Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den and
• One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on
the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
• Category 5 telephone wiring for all telephone outlets and
• RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
• Individual thermostat will provide year round control of heating
and air conditioning within the suite.
• Emergency in-suite voice communication system, smoke and heat
detectors create additional peace of mind.
• Emergency response panel within the parking garage provides
immediate contact with the concierge.
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detector provides an audio warning
within the suite.
• An in-suite heat detector will be monitored by the building’s fire
alarm panel, which will also control the in-suite fire alarm and voice
• Complete in-suite sprinkler system.
• High performance thermal envelope minimizes solar
gain and heat loss.
• Selection of high efficiency building mechanical equipment.
• Daylight sensors in selected common areas to reduce electricity costs.
• Selection of in-suite light fixtures to fit long-lasting energy-saving
• Energy saving appliances to reduce electricity use.
• Paints and finishes with low levels of volatile organic compounds.
• Hard surface flooring for easy maintenance to remove dust and
• Minimized water use through the design of low waste systems and a
selection of water wise fixtures and appliances.
• Architecturally designed aluminum window frames with double pane
sealed glazed units.
• An energy conscious approach to construction and site management.
• Tri-sorter disposal/recycling system
Register with me in order to get your choosing unit
on VIP price
28 Wellesley Street East
- The address of the location is 28 Wellesley Street E.
- The building is 35 storeys designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance
- Steps to the Yonge and Wellesley subway station with a Walk Score of 100
- All of the floorplans feature 9 foot ceilings
Lobby and Amenities to be furnished with Diesel Living
- Minutes to prestigious education including UofT, Ryerson and George Brown
- Perfectly situated between Queen's Park, Yorkville shopping and Dundas Square entertaining
- Floor plans designed to impress both the investor and end-user
- Amenities will include: Fitness Training Centre, Media Room and Library, Indoor and Outdoor entertaining lounge featuring the Diesel Social Kitchen by Scavolini
Studio FROM $200,000 ( APX )
1 Bedroom FROM $270,000( APX )
2 Bedroom FROM $370,000( APX )
Current Re-Sale Prices in area
Studio FROM $240,900 ( APX )
1 Bedroom FROM $349,000 ( APX )
2 Bedrooms FROM $436,000 ( APX )
VIP Sales Event