Tango Condos - Concord Park Place
Sheppard E & Laslie
Location: Sheppard E & Laslie
Tentative Occupancy: June 2013
Parking available for $25,000 (for applicable suites)
Maintenance: estimated at $0.48 per sq. ft. plus hydro
Deposit: 20% within the first year, 5% at interim closing
After the dance of the day when you keep time to the throbbing beat of the city, there is no better place to rest your breathless body than in the spa-style amenities at Tango. Enjoy the sybaritic sensuality of the large indoor and outdoor whirlpools and water-jet massages. Relax and refresh in the steam and sauna lounges or go horizontal in one of the numerous massage chairs. Turn up the heat and work off your pent up energy in the gym. Hook up with friends in the fully-equipped party room or outside dining room, Bar and cocktails, Fire and ice, Desire and dreams, It all collides. There is a card room, meeting room and two guest suites. An enticing array of facilities from sensual to surprising. At Tango, the rhythm of life never stops.
Ground Floor Amenities
Third Floor Amenities
Party Room with Kitchen
Tai Chi Deck
His/Her Steam Rooms
BBQ Terrace with Alfresco Dining Area & Patio
111 St Clair
Location : 111 St Clair
Imperial Plaza is Uptown’s newest condo developed by Camrost-Felcorp builder of The Avenue. The former Imperial Oil building is set to be one of Toronto’s most sought address with design by award winning Hariri Pontarini Architects ( Five Condos, Minto King West and 100 Yorkville ) and One Space Unlimited Inc Architecture + Interior Design. Prices start from $300,000.
Imperial Plaza is located on 111 St Clair in the Deer Park neighborhood. This condo rises approx 23 floors with suites sized from 500 to 3000 sq ft. Interior design is brought by The Design Agency and prices range from $300,000 to 3,000,000.
Movie Screening Room
Music practice room
Lake Shore Blvd & Park Lawn Road
Lake Shore Boulevard and Park Lawn Road
Westlake described by executive vice-president Chris Evans as “an urban village” with internal roads and storefronts it will comprise 1,300 units in three towers, the tallest with 48 floors, plus 85,000 sq. ft. of retail including national grocery and drug stores, and 25,000 sq. ft. of amenities.
Maintenance Fee: $0.52 per sf.
Property Tax: approx. 1% of the Purchase Price
Occupancy: Fall 2015
Deposit: 5% with offer, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 420 days, 5% in 610 days, 5% on occupancy
Bonus $5000 to $10000 off, Limited time offer.
Stainless Steel EnergyStar Fridge, EnergyStar Dishwasher, Range & Integrated Microwave Hood Fan
Full size Washer & Dryer
Designer Selected Finishes
Designer Selected Kitchen Cabinetry
Caesar Stone Countertops
Laminate Flooring in Foyer, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom(s) & Den
Tile Flooring in Bathroom(s)
Designer Selected Light Fixtures
Capped ceiling outlets in Dining Room & Den
Stylishly finished lobby with 24-hr. Concierge
Multi-purpose Room with walkout to a beautifully landscaped terrace
Games and relaxation lounge with walkout to rooftop terrace and BBQ area
Dedicated Guest Suites CLUB W Grand Party Room equipped with Kitchen
Juice Bar with access to large Terrace
Outdoor Putting Green
Impressive Fitness Health Centre
Men’s & Women’s Change Rooms
Indoor Pool with hot tub and fireplace
Spa Eucalyptus Steam Room and Sauna
Meditation and Multi-purpose Room
Massage Therapy Rooms
Sports Lounge with Billiards Table, Games Table & Bar complemented with Plasma TV
Children’s Craft Centre
Islington & Queensway
IQ located in a clever mater-planned community built around a lush green park and just steps to the TTC. IQ Condominium Residences are The Remington Group’s new luxury-green development at Islington & Queensway.
This multi-building development will be the first part of a clever master planned community that is expected to feature up to seven buildings ranging from 12 to 27 storeys. The phase one which will be a two tower development with lowrise residential connecting with a podium. Retail stores will be in ground floor.IQ Condos is expected to be a strong project, mostly due to its price and location and its unique steel/glass look. It will give buyers the opportunity to live steps from the TTC, at the corner of the Queensway and Islington.
DEVELOPMENT NAME: IQ Condominium Residences
DEVELOPER(S): The Remington Group
PROJECT TYPE: Condominium
ADDRESS: Zorra St.and Queensway, Etobicoke, South Toronto
CONSTRUCTION STATUS: Preconstruction
SELLING STATUS: Registration Phase
PRICE: from $190,000
Bloor St,W & Avenue Rd.
Bloor St. W. & Avenue Rd.
Coming Spring 2011!
Exhibit Condos is the newest luxury condo project by Bazis, Metropia and Plazacorp. Located in upscale Yorkville area near Bloor and Avenue Road across from the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) in downtown Toronto.
Exhibit Residences prices will start the low $500,000s.
Blythwood at Huntington
Bayview Av & South of Lawrence
Lawrence Park’s coveted new enclave: Blythwood at Huntington. Presented by Tridel and Concert in partnership, this property offers elegant living overlooking Sherwood Park Ravine.
What begins with meticulously landscaped grounds and formal parterre gardens, finishes with thoughtful amenities and home-sized residences merging luxury with environmentally conscious living.
Located on Bayview Avenue, just south of Lawrence in Toronto, Blythwood at Huntington blends inspiration from the world’s classic architectural styles. A private tree-lined drive leads to a formal roundabout and an elegant canopied front entry for a grand opening statement. Lush landscaping and classic gardens surround the two residences complementing the magnificent ravine setting.
Blythwood at Huntington will be comprised of 120 architecturally sophisticated condominium residences, each offering expansive living and entertaining spaces designed to suit your lifestyle. Suites begin at just over 900 square feet ranging up to 2,000 square feet in size. For those demanding the truly exceptional, a selection of Penthouse and Garden Suites are available from 1,200 square feet to just under 3,000 square feet. Inside every suite green features, finishes and designs take precedence, while outside, sweeping views of Toronto’s City Centre or Sherwood Park Ravine provide a majestic backdrop as day and evening unfold.
Highways 401 & Kennedy
Tridel introduces the next exciting phase of VENTUS
(VENTUS - 2)
Highways 401, 404 and the DVP are within easy driving distanc
Close to Scarborough Town Centre and Kennedy Commons for shopping
A Tridel Built Green. Built For Life® community
THE BUILDING & COMMON AREAS
Facing Metrogate’s vibrant central park, Ventus’ two dramatic curved
30 storey towers feature the latest in sustainable green building design.
Entering from a landscaped round-about drive to the distinctive front
entrance, Ventus welcomes you into a stylishly modern main level
Take the elevator or a short flight of stairs to the stunning upper lobby
of modern clean lines and a comfortable seating lounge, overseen by a
This is an ultra modern design statement, ushering residents and guests
to their residences and the Club Ventus recreational amenities
PREMIUM QUALITY FLOOR COVERINGS
Plank laminate floating floor with underlay in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallway(s)* and foyer.
35 oz. cut pile carpet in bedroom(s).
Ceramic floor tiles in bathroom(s).
Ceramic floor tiles in laundry/storage areas
Coming Soon - Phase 2 at
Emerald City Condominiums
Emerald City 2 is the second tower in the most exciting project on the Sheppard corridor. This 29 storey building with approximately 404 suites features a ground floor lobby with 24-hrs concierge services, an elegant sitting area and mail room. Also featured area a Theatre Room and Guest Room. The Amenities area will include a yoga studio as well as an indoor swimming pool and soothing whirlpool, his and hers private change rooms and showers. A state of the art gym and exercise facility will be outfitted with the latest equipment. Outside a magnificent patio delightfully furnished and including a barbecue area will provide the perfect venue for outdoor entertaining and relaxing.
Luxurious finishes include a choice of
pre-finished engineered wood flooring in Living/Dining room, Kitchen, Den,
Media and Foyer, including the Foyer closet.
A choice of porcelain or ceramic tile flooring is offered in the bathroom.
kitchen cabinetry is offered in the kitchen with a choice of granite countertops, white or black appliances including
Energy Star, 8cu.ft. refrigerator, 30" slide-in stove,
Energy Star dishwasher and microwave.
A stacked full size washer and dryer completes the in-suite laundry.
All suites feature 9' or 10' ceiling heights.
Deposit $3,500 with offer
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 210 days
5% in 365 days
5% on Occupancy
Occupancy Commencing: June, 2014
Parking: Included in purchase price
Locker: $2,900 Maintenance Approximately $.51/sf (hydro separately metered)
Parking maintenance fee = $37.95/month
Locker maintenance fee =$11.95/month
Taxes Estimated at approximately .83% of purchase price (city of Toronto tax rate 2010)
Bisha Condominiums - 56 Blue Jay Way, Toronto, Ontario
Bisha is the actually the nickname of one of the developers Charles Khabouth, head of INK Entertainment. Ink Entertainment and Lifetime developments have teamed up to develop the land at 56 Blue Jay Way Using the original historical façade of Diesel Playhouse the building will be a mixed residents with both a residential and hotel aspect. The residential units will be located on the 12th -39th floor while the hotel guest rooms will be located from floor 4-10th floor . The hotel with have a ballroom on the 3rd floor with lobby functions on the 2nd floor. The building will feature a 24 hour café, two resturants and a rooftop swimming pool. Both floor plans and interior finishes will be done by renowed Munge. Prices are said to start around the mid $300’s.
ONE OLD MILL
Location : Old Mill Dr & Bloor St W
Old Mill has come to define old-world luxury in a new-world environment, with prestigious shopping venues along Bloor Street radiating east and west. It is here that you will discover the best of both worlds, with conveniences, restaurants and cafés that make today a pleasure, and tomorrow another day to savour and treasure.
One Old Mill is a charming condominium located in the quiet and authentic village of Old Mill developed by Tridel Corporation. One Old Mill rises 13 floors with 271 suites and is a collection of 1 bed, 2 bed + den from 600 sq ft to 1200 sq ft and Signature & Penthouse Collection suites from 1600 to 2300 sq ft.
|Click here to Register for VIP pricing and discounts or If you Need more Info for this Project
Location: Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue, North York
The 37-storey south tower and 49-storey north tower of the Hullmark Centre condos includes retail and residential uses only and is located at the southwest portion of the site with frontage on Yonge Street. There is also a 5-storey low-rise block with retail and residential that extends from the south tower up the Yonge Street frontage.At Hullmark Centre condos, a total of 1,249 parking spaces are available consisting of 1,021 residential, 61 retail, and 167 office spaces. Access to the retail and office parking/loading facilities is provided at the northeast corner of the site onto the south side of Sheppard Avenue East.The amenities of the Hullmark Centre condos include a beautiful indoor pool, whirlpool, saunas, a well-equipped exercise room, billiards lounge, virtual golf center, 24-hour concierge, a spacious party room, guest suites, library, audio/visual room and more.
The tallest and most prestigious condominium residences in North York
Superbly designed suites with spectacular city views
Stunning 2nd floor recreational centre with a comprehensive array of amenities
Resort-inspired roof-top terrace with outdoor recreational amenities
Prime office component
Premium retail anchored by a high quality grocery market
Direct indoor acces to the Yonge and Sheppard subway stations
|Click here to Register for VIP pricing and discounts or If you Need more Info for this Project
Yonge & 401
suite features and finishes:
- Premium plank laminate floating floor and porcelain floor tiles
- 9 ft. ceiling height*
- Modern clean line full height kitchen cabinetry
- Quartz or granite kitchen countertop with polished double square edge and under-mount square single basin stainless steel sink and your choice of quartz or granite backsplash
- Euro-style counter depth stainless steel refrigerator, built-in stainless steel oven, built-in ceramic cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher with matching panel door
- Built-in stainless steel microwave
- Energy saving fluorescent under-cabinet lighting
- Custom designed bathroom cabinetry with contemporary white cultured marble vanity top
- Soaker square edge tub with polished chrome single lever faucet
- Modern frameless glass shower
- Stacked white front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station
- Individual metering of electricity, hot water, heating and cooling
- Central building water filtration system
Peace of mind matters
Concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas
Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad - connected to the Concierge station
Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule and visitor parking entry vestibule permits guests to communicate with residents of the suite from the building entrance
Guests in the lobby and visitor parking vestibule can be viewed on the resident's television
Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building, grounds and garage may be monitored by the Concierge
Computer controlled access system provided at visitor main entry points
Emergency response keychain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the Concierge of a distress call
Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel
Architecturally designed insuite sprinkler system with concealed heads
5% due on signing
5% due 90 days after signing
5% due 180 days after signing
10% due on occupancy
Tentative Occupancy Date: Early 2014
Parking : Available at $30,000
Locker : Included In Purchase Price
Maintenance Fee: 55 cents per sq. ft.Individual metering of electricity, heating, cooling and hot water
Celsius Condo is coming to North York City Centre. Developed by Shiupon Group. Celsius Condo is 18 storey high with over 200 units. 20 townhouse units are also in the mix for a total of 230 units.Celsius is designed by Kirkor architects & Planners. The condominium is right in the intersection of Churchill Ave and Canterbury place and Horsham Ave. It is the NorthYork most desirable residential area. It is mere steps to subway and NorthYork City Centre. Experience singular elegance, luxurious suite finishes and ultimate lifestyle
5% on signing
5% in 90 days
5% in 260 days
5% in 365 days
Closing date: March 31 2014. HST included
Condo fee: $0.54/sqft,
Price/Sq Ft approx $540.
Capped on levy: $4500. Floor premium at $1000. Additional charge on units with Terrace on 5th and 17th floor.
Theatre Park Condos
- Custom style kitchen cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Kitchen island as per plan.
- Granite kitchen counter top from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Ceramic tile backsplash from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Single stainless steel undermount sink with single lever pull out faucet as per plan.
- Kitchen valance lighting over work surfaces.
- Pre-finished engineered wood flooring from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Stainless steel appliance package including:
- self-cleaning slide-in range.
- over the range microwave.
- built-in dishwasher.
- refridgerator with bottom mount freezer.
- Choice of porcelain tiles for bathroom floors, walls of bathtub and shower enclosure or separate shower walls from Vendor’s
- standard samples.
- Mosaic floor tile for floor of all separate shower enclosures from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Marble counter top and integrated basin from vendor’s standard samples.
- Quality designed cabinetry from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Chrome faucet.
- Vanity mirror and light.
- Waterproof shower ceiling fixture.
- 5' white soaker tub as per plan.
- Elongated toilet in white.
- Bathroom exhaust vented to exterior.
- Privacy lock.
- Chrome finish pressure balanced valve for bathtub and showers.
- Chrome framed glass door for bathrooms with separate showers.
LIVING AREA FEATURES
- Individual vertical heat pump(s) for year round control.
- Pre-finished engineered wood flooring for foyer, living/dining, bedroom and den from Vendor’s standard samples.
- Solid core wood veneer suite entry door complete with brushed chrome lever handle.
- Semi solid interior doors complete with brushed chrome lever handle as per plan.
- Floor to ceiling height in principal rooms excluding mechanical bulkheads for Ground floor main level units, 9' floor to ceiling height.
- Ground floor 2 storey units, 8' floor to ceiling height. Floors 2 to 3, 8'6" floor to ceiling height. Floors 4 to 10, 8' floor to ceiling
- height. Floors 11 to 19, 8'6" floor to ceiling height. Floor 20, 9' floor to ceiling height.
- White 8" x 8" ceramic tile for storage and laundry room floors.
- Mirrored closet sliding doors with chrome finish or slab swing closet door as per plan.
- White plastic coated ventilated wire shelving in all closets.
- Wood door casings with matching trim and 4" baseboards.
- Painted white wood window sills.
- Light fixture installed in hallway.
- Capped ceiling outlet in dining room and den.
- Paint colour off white.
- Smooth finish ceiling.
- Glass sliding partition doors as per plan.
- Stacked washer and dryer - 24" front loading.
- Individual suite hydro meter.
- 100 amp service panel with automatic circuit breakers.
- White Decora style switches and matching plugs.
- Cable TV outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
- Telephone outlets located in living room, all bedrooms and den (one per room).
- Suite entry door to have door contact and keypad connect to manned 24-hour a day lobby concierge desk.
- Weather proof electrical outlet located on balcony.
- E R V (Energy Recovery Ventilator).
- ELEGANT LOBBY
The spectacular rooftop garden is ideal for summer barbecues or to just relax and enjoy the view.
Enjoy quality time with friends and family without worrying about their accommodation. For the convenience of your overnight guests, the elegantly appointed Guest Suite offers the privacy and comfort of a first-class hotel room without the exorbitant costs.
ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL FEATURES COMMON AREAS & BUILDING FAÇADE
- Exterior glazing with Low-E glass, argon gas and tint to reduce thermal gain.
- Underground parking garage equipped with CO sensor to monitor air quality. Monitoring system operates garage fans only when air quality drops.
- Energy-efficient fluorescent lighting throughout common areas including underground garage.
- Four parking spaces leased to AutoShare™ or Zip Car.
- Common area amenity rooms have motion sensor activated lights. When areas not in use lights turn off automatically.
- Water efficient flush toilet.
- Water efficient shower head, all plumbing fixtures in bathroom are low-flow high pressure water efficient.
- Water efficient kitchen faucet.
- Energy Star™ - rated refrigerator, dishwasher and front loading washer.
- Individual vertical heat pumps to allow owner to control heating and cooling.
- Individual suite hydro meter to allow owner to pay for their use only.
- Low VOC interior paint.
- E R V (Energy Recovery Ventilator) to manage air quality and reduce energy waste
$5000 with Offer
balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 180 days
5% in 365 days
5% on occupancy
Occupancy late 2013
Prices Include HST
Approx. $0.52/ sq ft
Estimated Taxes: Approx. 1% Purchase Price, subject to adjustments
Parking: $45,000 available for selected suites only
Locker: $2500 to $3500 limited availability
King Charlotte Condo
King Charlotte Condos is King West’s newest condo developed by Lamb Development Corp. This is an astonishing project coming in the city’s most vibrant neighborhood designed by award winning architect Architects Alliance. By living at King Charlotte Condos you can expect the best of condo living
King Charlotte is located on 11 Charlotte Street and rises 32 floors with more than 200 suites. I don’t have all the information regarding the project yet so register with me and i will keep you posted regarding the project. The condo include 1 bed from 422 sq ft to 642 sq ft, 1 bed + den starting from 1 bed + den from 570 sq ft, 2 bed from 762 to 842 sq ft, 3 bed from 962 sq ft. Prices will start from $570 per sq ft.
King Charlotte is definitely a condo to be called home on King West with the best of Toronto’s urban lifestyle. This is a splendid tower with great architecture that will be one of Toronto’s most anticipated project.
5% - upon execution of agreement of purchase and sale in 120 days
5% - in 210 days
5% - in 300 days
5% - on Interim Closing
Maintenance Fees:Estimated at $0.50 per square foot, plus Electricity
Occupancy Date: June 18th, 2014
Taxes: Estimated at 1.00% of the purchase price
Parking: $38,000 (for units greater than 600 sq.ft.)
HST: Included in pricing
Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. Choice of designer-selected laminate flooring in living/dining areas, foyer and bedrooms. The Kitchens include contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of materials and colours, Corian countertop and stainless steel appliances including self-cleaning range and microwave. Integrated counter-depth refrigerator, dishwasher, stainless steel hood fan and stacked brand-name washer/dryer with exterior venting in all suites. In the bathrooms, European style vanity with surface mounted porcelain sink on a Corian countertop.
Designed by Diamond & Schmitt Architects Inc. with interiors by Cecconi Simone and Phillips Farevaag Smallenberg completing the landscaping. Breathtaking double-height lobby and extensive amenities including weight room, cardio room, his and hers change-rooms, billiard room, kitchen/dining/bar lounge area, TV lounge and reading lounge. The amenities floor opens onto a spectacular landscaped roof garden with an outdoor swimming pool, seating and sunning areas. 24 hour/7 days a week concierge.
Leslie Boutique Condos
$5000 with offer
5% less $5000 in 30 days
5% in 120 days
10% due in occupancy
Tentative Occupancy Date - Oct 2012
9' ft ceilings in principal rooms
Prefinished Engineered Hardwood throughout
Granite Counters in Kitchen and Bath
Polished Porcelain Tiles in Kitchen and Bath
Stainless steel Appliances
11 Storey Tower, 182 units
24/ 7 Concierge
Party room, exercise room, indorr aqua-fit pool, green roof BBQ
Peter Street Condos
Peter Street Condominiums will rise 40 storey including 11 storey for the podium and 29 storeys of desirable tower units. The building will have 330 residential units, about 3,000 square feet of retail on the ground level and approximately 16,500 square feet of office space.
Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge and one bank of drawers.
Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink.
Polished chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull down spray.
Energy Star high efficiency dishwasher in black.
Energy Star high efficiency, approximate 19 cubic foot refrigerator with top mount freezer in black.
Microwave exhaust hood fan in black, vented to the exterior.
30 inch range with ceran top in black.
Ceramic tile backsplash.
MADISON ON EGLINTON
97 Eglinton Ave East /South East Corner of Eglinton and Dunfield
Architect: Kirkor Architects
Developer: Madison Properties Inc
550 condo units within two towers. One tower will stand at 29 storeys, the second will be 26 stories. The first two floors will be allocated to approximately 70,000 square feet of retail space
One Bloor Condos
Register for VIP pricing and discounts
- $2,500 with Offer
- Balance to 5% in 30 Days
- 5% in 120 Days,
- 5% in 180 Days,
- 5% on Occupancy
- Parking - $20,000
Occupancy June 2014
Maintenance Fees $0.44 per Sq. Ft.
- Includes the cost of heating, air conditioning, water, building insurance, and the use of common elements
- Parking Maintenance Fees - $21.95 per month
- Locker Maintenance Fees - $13.82 per month
- A 26 story building attached to commercial
- Wellness Gym with his and her change rooms
- Event Room opening to outdoors
- Lounge with Library
- Movie Theatre
- Activity Party Room
- Outdoor green space and walking paths
- Outdoor Barbecue Area and dinning options
- Underground parking
- Four Stainless Steel kitchen appliances
- Plus white stackable washer and dryer
- Granite kitchen counter tops,
- Kitchen ceramic backsplash*
- Choice of maple, shaker or oak panel cabinets*
- Laminate floors throughout*
- Ceramic in bathrooms, laundry*
- Halogen track lighting fixture in kitchen
Liberty Central Condos
Liberty Central Condos is the newly planned condominium development in Liberty Village. It is located just south of King Street West in the heart of Liberty Village and only minutes away from Lake Ontario as well as the downtown district. By simply looking at the new tower of the complex you can be sure that it is best condo in Liberty Village yet. Liberty Central Condos’ Bow-shaped Design Offers Stunning Views.
- Built in Phase I (to be shared with Phase II)
- 2-storey lobby
- 1 guest suite
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Men's and women's change rooms and steam rooms
- Multi-purpose party room with kitchen and lounge area
- Men's and women's washrooms
- Built in Phase II (to be shared with Phase I)
- Games room
- Media room
- 2 guest suites
- Yoga studio
- Aqua massage room
- Landscaped outdoor lounge with lap pool, hot tub, misting station and BBQ area
- Poolside party room and kitchen
- Principal rooms on floors 2-24 feature approximately 9' ceiling heights, approximately 9'6" ceiling heights on the penthouse level**
- Choice of strip laminate flooring in selected wood colours in living & dining room, kitchen, foyer, bedroom (s) and den*
- Slab interior doors with brushed chrome lever hardware
- Frosted glass sliding doors as per plan*
- Double-glazed thermal windows with screens for operating windows
- Decora style white electrical outlets and switches
- Modern paint grade baseboards and door casings
- Seasonally adjusted individually controlled heating and air conditioning system
- Exposed concrete columns as per plan
- Choice of European style custom designed kitchen cabinetry in a selection of door finishes
- Choice of granite countertops
- Breakfast bar as per plan
- Island as per plan
- Singe bowl undermount stainless steel sink with faucet with integrated vegetable spray
- Track lighting with halogen fixtures heads
- Stainless Steel 12 tuft refrigerator, 24" self clean glass top range, 18" built-in dishwasher, 24” chimney hood fan and microwave
- Choice of vanity cabinets
- Marble countertop in ensuite and main bath
- Single levered faucet and full height vanity mirror with wall sconce lighting
- Choice of porcelain or ceramic tile flooring
- Shower stall (as per plan) has framed glass partition and ceiling height ceramic wall tile
- Brand name white bathroom fixtures
- Tub surround (as per plan) has ceiling height ceramic wall tile
- Pressure balanced mixing valve for tub/shower controls
PARKING $35,000 each
LOCKER: $4,000 each for underground lockers
MAINTENANCE FEE : $0.54 per Square foot per month.
Excludes: Individual hydro metering, parking, locker and taxes
PROPERTY TAXES : Estimated at 1 % of the Purchase Price per annum
OCCUPANCY DATE : Summer 2015
DEPOSIT SCHEDULE: 5 % of the Purchase Price - with Agreement
5% of the Purchase Price - 90 Days from Agreement Date
5% of the Purchase Price - 180 Days from Agreement Date
5% of the Purchase Price - 365 Days from Agreement Date
5% of the Purchase Price - upon Occupancy
- 148 suite boutique condominium building on Danforth Ave. just west of Woodbine Ave.
- Currently 50% pre-sold.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedroom, and 2 bedroom + den suites priced from $229,900-$570,000
- Fall 2013 occupancy
- Many unique suite designs to choose from.
- Over 50% of the suites feature balconies or terraces.
- Lake view suites available.
- Pre-construction pricing still available
- 12 story boutique condo with street level retail
- Low maintenance Green Roof
- Gym with his and her change room
- Private residents lounge with integrated fireplace
- Party room complete with warming kitchen
- Theatre room
- Secured Underground parking
- Auto share program
- Lockers on selected floor*
- 9' ceilings on units between 2nd - 12th floor
- Four stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Plus white stacked washer and dryer
- Granite or quartz kitchen countertops
- Open concept custom-designed kitchen cabinets
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Laminate flooring in living, bedroom, den and halls
- Ceramic flooring in bathroom and laundry areas
- Ceiling light fixture in foyer, kitchen and bathroom
- Expansive balconies and Terraces
$2,000 with Offer
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 90 Days
5% in 180 Days
10% on Occupancy
Parking - $27,500
Locker - $3,500
Projected Occupancy - June 2013
Maintenance/Month - Approx. $0.41/SQ.FT.
Includes the cost of heating, air conditioning, water,
building insurance, and the use of common elements
Located in the heart of Mimico's busy retail and restaurant hub, Eleven Superior by Davies Smith Developments is breathing new life into one of Toronto's oldest neighbourhoods. "It's a pioneering building. Situated on the prominent corner of Lake Shore Blvd West and Superior Ave., Eleven Superior's elegant curved corner and six-storey masonry frame base made from selected brown brick and stone will make a striking architectural statement while blending beautifully with the surrounding streetscape.
The intimate midrise condominium will feature 130 suites and 3,885 sq. ft. of storefront. Only nine storeys high, Eleven Superior offers one-bedroom to two-bedroom-plus-den suites and two-storey townhomes. Ranging in size from 486 sq ft to over 1,000 sq. ft., the suites and townhomes at Eleven Superior offer a blend of urban sophistication and modern comforts, ideal for young professionals and families who want to stay close to downtown Toronto while enjoying life in this vibrant lakeside community. Prices range from the $190,000s to the $400,000s
Residents will enjoy use of a 2,695 sq. ft. indoor rooftop amenity space including a fitness centre and a 1,385 sq. ft. interactive social lounge that features a private dining area, a TV room and billiards area. All of the indoor amenity space connects to a generous wraparound terrace equipped with a BBQ that overlooks the city of Toronto and Lake Ontario
Contemporary architecture featuring an elegant curved corner and two-storey townhomes framed with brick and stone to blend with the surrounding streetscape
A dramatic building entrance combined with a rear drop off area
Beautiful porcelain lobby floor with spacious waiting area
Two high speed elevators to whisk you to your floor
Wi-Fi enabled amenity space on roof
AMENITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
ROOFTOP AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- With water views, professionally equipped rooftop exercise room with treadmill, elliptical cross trainer, recumbent cycle as well as heavy lifting bench, weights and rack
- Generous wrap around landscaped rooftop terrace
- Built-in BBQ
- Spacious party room equipped with entertainment centre
- Servery with island
- Social lounge
- Private dining/boardroom
- Billiard and games area
- Engineered laminate hardwood flooring throughout suite (as per plan)
- Choice of beautiful textured loop weave carpet for bedroom and stairs (applicable to town-homes only)
- Three panel moulded interior doors
- A palette of porcelain or ceramic floors in bathrooms, foyer and laundry area
- Linen shelves for added storage (as per plan)
- White stippled ceilings, excluding kitchen, bathrooms and laundry area
- Stacked washer/dryer in white
- Floor-to-ceiling windows (where possible)
- Sliding closet doors in foyer and bedrooms (as per plan)
- Contemporary styled barn doors for bedroom (as per plan)
- Vinyl-coated closet shelving (as per plan)
- Wall and trim painted with white latex paint
- Tempered glass railing in suites with Juliet balconies (as per plan)
- Elegant wood casing and baseboards
- Stylish light fixtures in hallways, kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms
- Fabulous balcony or terrace (as per plan)
- Your choice of black or white four piece GE appliance package including fridge, stove, dishwasher and exhaust microwave over range
- European style fridge and dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink with single lever kitchen faucet
- Choice of ceramic or mirror backsplash
- Choice of granite countertops
- Choice of designer-selected cabinetry
- Open style concept with island
- Soft closing drawers and doors throughout kitchen
- Ceramic tile enclosures for bathtubs (as per plan)
- Settle back and relax in a deep soaker tub for the ultimate in relaxation
- Luxuriously appointed Delta single lever faucets throughout
- Pedestal sink (as per plan)
- Custom cabinetry with vanity countertop and sink
ELECTRICAL AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- Electrical outlets on all balconies or terraces
- Category 5 phone/data cables wired in all suites. All wall boxes are connected to a central in-suite junction box allowing in-suite networking capabilities
- Conveniently located phone and TV outlets in living room, bedrooms and den areas
- White Decora light switches and plugs throughout
PEACE OF MIND SECURITY
- Home encoded security system with keypad and door contacts (town-homes will be fitted with motion detectors)
- Heat/smoke and carbon monoxide detectors connected to building alarm
- Entrances, exits, elevators, garage and selected interior areas monitored by closed circuit television system
- Card reader access at selected entrance points
- Front entrance cameras allow you to view visitors on a designated channel on your own TV
- Emergency response keychain pendants can be used by residents at selected areas in building and garage
- Sprinkler systems throughout
- Low E, energy–efficient doubled glazed windows throughout
- Green roofs where possible
- Independent unit controls for heating and cooling
- Some appliances are Energy Star ®
- Where possible carpets, paint and composite wood will have low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Recycling room features tri-sorter
- Bicycle parking with security locks for your protection
The Paintbox Condominiums is the newest project by The Daniels Corporation in Regent Park, Downtown Toronto East. The project will be a 26-storey building with 283 suites, ranging from 392 square feet to 925 square feet. Pricing will start in the low $200,000s. There will be a ground floor cafe, fitness centre, great party room and a spectacular outdoor terrace overlooking the 6 acre park across the street.
More than 400 households were relocated to allow for demolition and 187 families have moved into a new home.
Moving costs are paid by Toronto Community Housing.
Relocating tenants began in 2005. Construction began in 2006.
Phase One includes retail, commercial and community spaces.
There are 3 new rental buildings, 47 new town homes and 87 new social housing units, that's 405 units in total.
Tenants started moving into the first rental building in May 2009.
There are 2 new condominiums in Phase One at One Cole and One Park West, plus 51 market town homes.
One Cole is complete and sold-out. One Park West is nearly 100 percent sold and will be fully occupied by summer 2011.
Phase Two Highlights
- Phase Two will include 400 rental units in a combination of styles.
Three Hundred Condos
The Three Hundred Club
•Sun Deck •Rooftop Infinity Pool •Private Cabana Lounges
•Roman Fountain •Barbecue •Women’s Change Room
•Co-ed Massage Room •Women’s Steam Room •Tranquility Whirlpool
•Towel Service •Lounge •Attendant •Men’s Change Room •Men’s Steam Room
•Yoga •Theatre •Dining Room •Kitchen •Poker Room •Fitness Studio
•Billiards Room •Bar •Kitchen •Stretching Space •Spin Room •Party Room and Lounge
Eden Park Towers
- Single solid-core front entry door with a wood surround finish and elegant door hardware as per plan.
- 9' (approx.) ceiling height, except for: all units on PH level (10' approx.); unit types 1K, 1K-1 on level 2 (8' approx.); and unit types 1J, 2J-2, 1K-2, 1K-3 on level 3 (8' approx.).
- Pure white stippled ceiling in all areas except the kitchen, laundry area and bathrooms which shall be smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint.
- Interior walls are primed and painted with two additional coats of off-white fine latex paint. Kitchen, bathrooms and all woodwork and trims are painted with white semi-gloss paint.
- Stylish 5-1/4" wood baseboards with 3" casings (paint finish) except in bathrooms, laundry and storage areas.
- RG and PH levels to have stylish 7-1/2" wood baseboard and 3-1/4" casing.
- Distinctive granite windowsills for an extra touch of luxury.
- Suite entry closet with contemporary mirrored sliding doors. *
- Thermally insulated energy efficient double-glazed architecturally designed windows.
- Suites with terraces will have interlocking paving stones and an outdoor duplex outlet as per construction drawings.
- Distinctive insulated patio door or sliding door to balcony as per plan. *
- Whirlpool (or equal) stacked washer/ dryer as per plan.
- PVC vertical blinds complete with valances for windows and sliding doors.
- White or black appliances package from Whirlpool, or equal (fridge, stove & Energy Star dishwasher).
- Hood fan vented to outside.
- Signature Cabinetry is available in a choice of fine finishes with exquisite granite countertop and Center Island as per plan.*
- Deep upper cabinet over refrigerator provides extra storage space.
- Top mount sink as per plan.
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever pull out spray faucet.
- Choice of Quality ceramic tile back splash from Vendor's samples.
- Designer inspired kitchen ceiling fixtures.
- Dedicated receptacle for stove.
- Extended upper kitchen cabinets in units with 9' ceiling height.
- Signature Vanity Cabinetry with mirrored medicine cabinet.
- Granite vanity countertop with under-mount basin.
- Full height ceramic wall tiles around bath tub/shower stall surround as per plan.*
- White bathroom fixtures.
- Temperature controlled and pressure balanced handheld shower faucets in all bathrooms.
- Spacious ensuite with soaker tubs or separate shower stall, as per plan.*
- Distinctive clear glass shower stall with ceiling light as per plan.*
- Exhaust fan thoughtfully vented to exterior.
- Privacy lock.
- 24-hour executive concierge, monitors live closed circuit cameras throughout the garage area as well as community access system including direct two way communication with push call buttons from parking and entry areas.
- Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, with suite door contact and keypad connected to concierge desk for total security.
- Personal remote panic alarm on key chain for use in garage.
- Smoke detectors.
- In-suite fire alarm and speaker with heat sensors connected to fire annunciation panel.
- domestic hot and cold water.
- Continuous fresh air provided directly to occupied units.
- Dedicated electrical outlet and exterior vent for dryer.
- White Space-efficient stacked whirpool or similar dryer and energy star whirpool or similar washer.
- Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
- White Decora designer series receptacles and switches throughout the suite.
- Distinctive ceiling light fixtures in foyer, kitchen, hallways, bedrooms and walk-in closet.*
- Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room and over the kitchen island.*
- Convenient switch-controlled split outlets in living room.
- Telephone and cable television outlets in bedrooms and living room
Register for VIP pricing and discounts
Register for VIP pricing and discounts